Welcome to Fabgroups!
Fabgroups is a Canadian manufacturing group engaged in custom metal fabrication, mechanical seals, sludge (biosolids) processing and refractory anchoring systems.
Custom Metal Fabrication
We specialize in the design, fabrication and installation of industrial process equipment in carbon steel, and in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, as well as corrosion-resistant clad material.
- Cyclones (with heat cured castable linings)
- Pressure vessels
- Plenum chambers
- Process columns
- Drums & Towers
- Orifice Chambers
- Refractory-lined equipment
- ULC Tanks
- Bins, hoppers & ducting
- Acid storage tanks
- Butane & propane tanks
- Distillation towers
- CO2 & SO2 tanks
- Penstocks with expansion joints
- We believe...
- ... that developing and improving long-term relationships with our customers better enables us to provide superior products and services to meet their needs.
- State-of-the-art technology
Plasma-assisted sludge oxidation
Innovative sludge processing technique
Fabgroups Technologies Inc. has a licensing agreement with Hydro Quebec to develop, manufacture and market a rotary kiln equipped with an electric plasma torch.Plasma-assisted sludge oxidation (PASO) is an emerging technology that can be used to process organic sludge from a variety of sources. Learn more about Plasma-assisted sludge oxidation